An Impression of Increase
Every single one of us want a better life, successful business, to develop and make plans to be more successful; an athlete wants more and better medals, a student want better grades, we want to be more healthy, wealthy, better looking, live longer, achieve our potential. The list goes on and on. The creator in His wisdom wired each one of us to want more, do more, be more and give more. There is nothing wrong with wanting more because that is who we are. You can always do more with more; help the less fortunate, give to charities, build schools to help liberate people from self-imposed limitation. You can do significant good with your financial resources and more of what you earn.
Here is the formula for success you should never forget for the rest of your life: Live everybody you meet with an impression of increase. Leave them better than you found them, help them get what they want legitimately, help improve their lives, help that business solve problems, help people make more money, achieve wellness, facilitate people to get peace of mind, help businesses grow, inspire people to be more, do more and fulfill their potential.
Look for avenues for improving people’s lives and see your business grow; see your satisfaction quotient grow and get a kick out of that. What are people concerned about, what is keeping the majority of people awake at night, what is keeping that business executive awake most of the time? There are several ways you can leave people better than you found them. Here are a few:
1. Begin to see people not as they are but as they will become – This mindset will help you give every single person you meet the opportunity to grow and thrive.
2. Provide information that people can use to change their lives. One of the greatest discoveries for the present time is the discovery of the internet where you can research and find quality information to help change people’s life.
3. Be impeccable with your words. If your words are not going to help somebody or if your words are not going to be constructive, just keep it to yourself. There is too much negativity in the world and you should not add to that dismal statistic.
4. Inspire people to greatness – Make it your business to be the voice of reason. Be that person who will always think outside the box to help people live another day because it’s all worth it. Be a person who encourages and lifter of people.
5. See the potential in every single living soul. Each one needs all of us!
You can never go wrong when you start living your life this way when you make it your mission to leave each person you meet with an impression of increase. The best way to predict your success and future is to leave each person with an impression of increase. When you help people get what they want, they will help you get what you want. This is the miracle process of LIFE!
Beginning August my blog will be on Wednesdays - A blog each week not to overwhelm my readers